The following general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all legal transactions that are concluded with exccon AG as part of distance selling via the booking of seminars and/or training courses.
The training courses and seminars offered by exccon AG are aimed exclusively at entrepreneurs and traders.
exccon AG [hereinafter: Exccon] is legally represented by its board of directors Melhem El-Achkar and Jörg Ruske, Tal 11, 80331 Munich, tel.: +49 (0) 89 189 04 775-55, fax: +49 (0) 89 189 04775-99, e-mail: email@example.com.
Exccon conducts seminars and training courses. The details are derived either from the description of the training catalog or from an individual customer offer. On the basis of an individual offer to the customer, an individual contractual agreement is made for training/seminars, which is generally subject to the provisions of these general terms and conditions, unless otherwise stipulated in an individual contract. The services provided by exccon are provided as part of standardized seminars and as customer-specific seminars in training centers, hotels or on the customer's premises.
Exccon recommends that you independently print out or save these terms and conditions as well as the other legal and contractual texts to document the respective business transaction.
Comprehensive storage of contract texts for the respective business transaction is carried out by Exccon not instead.
I. Scope, definitions of terms and contact options:
- These terms and conditions apply to all distance selling contracts that the customer concludes with exccon for the implementation of seminars and training courses.
- The inclusion of the customer's own terms and conditions is hereby rejected, unless otherwise agreed expressly and in writing with the customer.
- In the sense of these terms and conditions, “customer” means only entrepreneurs.
An entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
- Exccon can be contacted by post at the loadable address Tal 11, 80331 Munich or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49 (0) 89189 04 775-55 and fax: +49 (0) 89, 189 04 775-99.
II. Rules for concluding a contract:
- The from Exccon Advertisements for seminars and training presented on the www.exccon.com website do not represent legally binding offers to conclude a contract, but only serve as information as to which program on the part of Exccon is planned.
- The customer can use the contact form to inquire whether there are still places available. A legally binding offer from exccon is then sent via e-mail, which can be accepted by the customer within 3 days. Thereafter, the offer of Excccon and it is at the discretion of Exccon, accept the customer's new offer.
III. Customer obligations:
- By accepting the offer from Exccon, to be of legal age and an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB and to provide all information required for the execution of the contract truthfully and, if necessary, to notify all changes relevant to the contractual relationship. He also assures that he has the authority to make legal declarations about the booked training/seminar on behalf of the company.
- Order processing and contact are usually carried out by e-mail.
The customer must therefore provide a valid e-mail address to process the order, at which the Exccon sent emails can be received.
In particular, it is also the customer's responsibility to ensure that access is provided by Exccon sent emails are not affected by the use of a SPAM filter or similar technical equipment.
IV. Cancellation, non-participation and rebookings:
- The customer can withdraw from the contract up to two weeks before the start of the respective booked seminar, without incurring any costs. If you cancel later than two weeks before the start of the seminar or if you simply do not show up without cancellation, you will be charged in full. The cancellation must be made in text form.
- The customer can also book another event date or another event once up to two weeks before the start of the seminar. It is no longer possible to rebook at a later date, but can only be canceled for a fee in accordance with Section 4.1.
The rebooking must be made in writing. If a rebooking is not possible, Exccon get in touch with the customer.
V. Prices, terms of payment:
- The prices shown in advertising are net prices.
- Exccon offers the following payment methods: Purchase on account.
VI. Performance prevention by exccon:
- In the event of force majeure, Exccon entitled to cancel or rebook events. Exccon In this case, we will contact the customer in good time. Force majeure exists in particular when fire, strike, lockout, sudden illness or comparable circumstances, Exccon prevent the provision of the service.
- exccon is also entitled to cancel the event up to two weeks before the start of the event due to an insufficient number of participants. In this case, Exccon contact the customer immediately.
- If a rebooking is not possible or intended in the cases of clauses 6.1 or 6.2, the customer will be refunded any fees already paid. Without prejudice to Section 7 of these Terms and Conditions, there are no further claims for compensation.
- In all cases of contractual and non-contractual liability in the event of intent and gross negligence, exccon is liable to you for compensation or reimbursement of futile expenses in accordance with legal provisions.
- In other cases, liability Exccon —unless otherwise stipulated in paragraph 3 — only in the event of a breach of a contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance you as a customer may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligation), limited to compensation for foreseeable and typical damage. This limitation of liability also applies to vicarious agents. In all other cases, liability is excluded subject to the provision in paragraph 3.
- Our liability for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health and under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions of liability.
- exccon has copyrighted rights to images, films and texts on its website. The use of these images, films and texts by third parties therefore requires the express consent of Exccon.
- The customer is aware that seminar materials and learning software provided by Exccon are used for seminars and training courses, are protected by copyright. By registering for the seminar/training, the customer assures that he will not pass on, reproduce or publish documents and software to third parties. The customer will also keep the assigned personal passwords confidential.
IX. Data protection:
Information and details on data protection are available at https://exccon.com/footer/datenschutz
X. Jurisdiction, Applicable Law and Contract Language:
- The contract in accordance with these terms and conditions is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
The contract language is German.
- Insofar as the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is Munich (Munich District Court District I) for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship.
XI. Code of Conduct:
Exccon has not submitted to any codes of conduct within the meaning of Art. 246c No. 5EGBGB.